Next Delivery: 04/05/2020
Order with this product may not be shipped until the date shown.
From outside the doors of a bakery shop,
Alfie sniffed buns, and he wanted them, lots.
“The Bath bun,” said Alfie, “is fruity yet sweet,
But the Sally Lunn bun is a much bigger treat.”
Join Alfie on the fourth of his adventures in this full colour, illustrated Pawprint Tale. Written to accompany the Bath Pawprint Trail, Alfie and the waterless Bath will get you discovering Bath’s elegant past from the comfort of your own home…
Read on its own and share a story together or enjoy as part of your Trail adventure. Written for ages 7 – 11, each Alfie story also includes a list of items to spot in the illustrations as you go along, perfect for younger ones to share in the adventure too!
- Illustrated story book containing approximately 24 pages
- This is a full-colour printed copy sent to you in the post
- FREE additional activities relating to the book and location available online
- Words written by author Danny Thompson
- Illustrated by graphic designer and illustrator Ali Norden
- Suitable for readers age 7 – 11 years with additional activities included for younger readers
- Ideal as a family story to accompany your Bath Trail or as a stand alone adventure
- Explore Bath from the comfort of your own home