1% of every sale is donated to the Pawprint Trust, who's aim and goal is to help young people have amazing experiences. Thank you for your support.
If you’re a member of Children’s University you can get a stamp for completing this badge. Stamp code available after purchase on your order confirmation email. If you’re not already a member Children’s University is now open to all children and young people, whether you’re home-educated or if you attend a school that’s not part of their network. You can find out more and sign up at www.childrensuniversity.co.uk/subscribe
Looking for a new adventure? The Durham Trail is a fun way to explore the area you live in or discover somewhere new with friends or family. Whether you’re looking for a few hours of fun for a day out with the kids or something to pack out your holiday, Pawprint Trails have the answer!
Durham Castle is the only castle in Britain never to have been breached! Discover more fun facts like this, meet some of Durham’s famous residents and explore the sights and sounds of the city on this guided treasure hunt style walk…
As you follow the trail you’ll discover answers to the clues on buildings, signs and statues, crossing out your answers to reveal the final answers before being in with a chance to win some real treasure as part of our monthly prize draw.
- Linear route, approximately 4km in distance, starting at Durham Train Station and finishing at Durham Cathedral, taking approximately 3 hours to complete
- This is a full-colour printed copy sent to you in the post consisting of 2 booklets inside a cardboard storage sleeve
- Instruction and answer booklet for you to write on as your venture around the gardens
- Trail booklet containing directions, clues to solve and ideas for other things to see and do
- Map (contained in your trail booklet) to help you navigate the gardens along with some fun facts and ideas for extending your adventure
- Trails are completed in your own time and at your own pace (why not bring a picnic to enjoy at the same time?)
- Free activity ideas linked to your trail when you enter your answers online to extend your adventure even when you get home!
- One trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
More in this collection
Get your Merchandise
Is your badge collection taking over? Grab yourselves one of our exclusive Pawprint Family blankets to showcase your achievements. Available in four colours and big enough to keep you warm on the coldest winter evenings.Shop Blankets
Already part of the tribe and want to show your friends and family? Choose a pair of socks and be proud of being part of the Pawprint Family. At Pawprint HQ we're big fans of socks so these are available in four colours and two sizes to keep every toe in the family warm!Shop Socks