Next Delivery: 01/06/2020
Order with this product may not be shipped until the date shown.
Lichfield was as lovely as Alfie had heard,
Until on that day, something awful occurred.
Now this may sound odd, maybe even absurd,
But Lichfield’s locals were losing their words.
Join Alfie on the first of his adventures in this full colour, illustrated Pawprint Tale. Written to accompany the Lichfield Pawprint Trail, Alfie and the lost words of Lichfield will get you discovering the people and places of Lichfield from the comfort of your own home…
Read on its own and share a story together or enjoy as part of your Trail adventure. Written for ages 7 – 11, each Alfie story also includes a list of items to spot in the illustrations as you go along, perfect for younger ones to share in the adventure too!
- Illustrated story book containing approximately 24 pages
- This is a full-colour printed copy sent to you in the post
- FREE additional activities relating to the book and location available online
- Words written by author Danny Thompson
- Illustrated by graphic designer and illustrator Ali Norden
- Suitable for readers age 7 – 11 years with additional activities included for younger readers
- Ideal as a family story to accompany your Lichfield Trail or as a stand alone adventure
- Explore Lichfield from the comfort of your own home