Low stock: 1
Next Delivery: 04/05/2020
Order with this product may not be shipped until the date shown.
Looking for a new adventure? The Lichfield Trail is a fun way to explore the area you live in or discover somewhere new with friends or family. Whether you’re looking for a few hours of fun for a day out with the kids or something to pack our your holiday Pawprint Trails have the answer!
Lichfield has a rich history and did you know that it has the only three-spired medieval Cathedral in the UK? Discover more fun facts like this, meet some of Lichfield’s famous residents and explore the sights and sounds of the city on this guided treasure hunt style walk…
As you follow the trail you’ll discover answers to the clues on buildings, signs and statues to solve who, what and where before being in with a chance to win some real treasure as part of our monthly prize draw.
- Circular route, approximately 3km in distance, starting and ending at Lichfield Cathedral taking approximately 2.5 hours to complete
- This is a full-colour printed copy sent to you in the post consisting of 2 booklets inside a cardboard storage sleeve
- Instruction and answer booklet for you to write on as your venture around the city
- Trail booklet containing directions, clues to solve and ideas for other things to see and do
- Map (contained in your trail booklet) to help you navigate the city along with some fun facts and ideas for extending your adventure
- Trails are completed in your own time and at your own pace (why not bring a picnic or enjoy some food at one of Lichfield’s cafes?)
- Chance to win Pawprint goodies in our monthly prize draw by entering your answers online
- Free activity ideas linked to your trail when you enter your answers online to extend your adventure even when you get home!
- One trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people