1% of every sale is donated to the Pawprint Trust, who's aim and goal is to help young people have amazing experiences. Thank you for your support.
Chester was as awesome as Alfie had heard,
Until on that day, something magic occurred.
Whist looking around for a spot with a view,
Alfie somehow, made a wish that came true!
Join Alfie on the second of his adventures in this full colour, illustrated Pawprint Tale. Written to accompany the Chester Pawprint Trail, Alfie and the chariots of Chester will get you discovering the people and history of Chester from the comfort of your own home…
Read on its own and share a story together or enjoy as part of your Trail adventure. Written for ages 7 – 11, each Alfie story also includes a list of items to spot in the illustrations as you go along, perfect for younger ones to share in the adventure too!
- Illustrated story book containing approximately 24 pages
- This is a full-colour printed copy sent to you in the post
- FREE additional activities relating to the book and location available online
- Words written by author Danny Thompson
- Illustrated by graphic designer and illustrator Ali Norden
- Suitable for readers age 7 – 11 years with additional activities included for younger readers
- Ideal as a family story to accompany your Chester Trail or as a stand alone adventure
- Explore Chester from the comfort of your own home
More in this collection
Kensington Gardens Tale£7.00
Get your Merchandise
Is your badge collection taking over? Grab yourselves one of our exclusive Pawprint Family blankets to showcase your achievements. Available in four colours and big enough to keep you warm on the coldest winter evenings.Shop Blankets
Already part of the tribe and want to show your friends and family? Choose a pair of socks and be proud of being part of the Pawprint Family. At Pawprint HQ we're big fans of socks so these are available in four colours and two sizes to keep every toe in the family warm!Shop Socks