Next Delivery: 04/05/2020
Order with this product may not be shipped until the date shown.
Chester was as awesome as Alfie had heard,
Until on that day, something magic occurred.
Whist looking around for a spot with a view,
Alfie somehow, made a wish that came true!
Join Alfie on the second of his adventures in this full colour, illustrated Pawprint Tale. Written to accompany the Chester Pawprint Trail, Alfie and the chariots of Chester will get you discovering the people and history of Chester from the comfort of your own home…
Read on its own and share a story together or enjoy as part of your Trail adventure. Written for ages 7 – 11, each Alfie story also includes a list of items to spot in the illustrations as you go along, perfect for younger ones to share in the adventure too!
- Illustrated story book containing approximately 24 pages
- This is a full-colour printed copy sent to you in the post
- FREE additional activities relating to the book and location available online
- Words written by author Danny Thompson
- Illustrated by graphic designer and illustrator Ali Norden
- Suitable for readers age 7 – 11 years with additional activities included for younger readers
- Ideal as a family story to accompany your Chester Trail or as a stand alone adventure
- Explore Chester from the comfort of your own home