Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. The Contract Between Us
- These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all orders for the purchase of goods or materials by the customer (‘you’ and ‘your’) from Pawprint Family (‘our’,’we’ and ‘us’)
- We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received by us we will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your order form. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us.
- Any reference to goods means any items on our website.
- The prices payable for goods that you order are as set out in our website.
- You will be required to pay extra for delivery and it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations. Our delivery charges are set out in our website.
3. Right For You to Cancel Your Contract
- You may cancel your contract with us for the goods you order at any time up to the end of the fourteenth working day from the date you receive the ordered goods. You do not need to give us any reason for cancelling your contract nor will you have to pay any penalty.
- To cancel your contract you must notify us in writing or by using our contact form on our website.
- If you have received the goods before you cancel your contract then you must send the goods back to us in accordance with our returns/refunds policy on our website.
- If you cancel your contract but we have already processed the goods for delivery you must not unpack the goods when they are received by you and you must send the goods back to us in accordance with our returns/refunds policy on our website.
- Any refunds will be processed in accordance with our returns/refunds policy on our website.
4. Cancellation by Us
- We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if:
- we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered;
- we do not deliver to your area; or
- one or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.
- If we cancel your contract we will notify you by email and will credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit card as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
5. Delivery of Goods to You
- We will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order.
- Delivery will be in accordance with our delivery policy on our website.
- You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
- If the goods we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact address of the problem within 14 of the delivery of the goods in question.
- If you do not receive the goods ordered in accordance with our delivery policy, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact address of the problem within 40 days of the date on which you ordered the goods.
- If you notify a problem to us under clauses 6.1 or 6.2 above, our only obligation will be, at your option:
- to make good any shortage or non-delivery;
- to replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective; or
- to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question in whatever way we choose.
- Save as precluded by law, we will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including loss of profits, business or goodwill) howsoever arising out of any problem you notify to us under this condition and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question under clause 6.3.3 above.
- You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase goods from our site. The importation or exportation of certain of our goods to you may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the goods you purchase.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
7. Personal Use
- You agree that you will only use the goods for your personal use and for use by the members of the group for which the goods have been purchased and will not resell or redistribute the goods in any other way.
- Unless otherwise expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all notices from you to us must be in writing and sent to our contact address at Unit 5, The Portal, Elmhurst Business Park, Lichfield, WS13 8EX and all notices from us to you will be displayed on our website from to time.
9. Events Beyond Our Control
- We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
- If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
12. Third Party Rights
- Except for our affiliates, directors, employees or representatives, a person who is not a party to this agreement has no right under the United Kingdom Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available apart from that Act.
13. Governing Law
- The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
14. Entire Agreement
Terms & Conditions of Pawprint Trails Prize Draw & Rules
1. The Prize Draw
- Each month we select one correct answer from all those submitted that month in relation to purchased Pawprint Trails products. The winning entry is selected at random and the winner will be entitled to receive the Prize in accordance with these terms.
- These terms and conditions apply to all Prize Draws that are hosted and/or promoted by Pawprint Trading Limited t/a Pawprint Trails and or the Pawprint Family (“we/us/our”), a registered limited company (number 10700694) whose registered address is Unit 5, The Portal, Elmhurst Business Park, Lichfield, WS13 8EX. If you need to contact us, you can find our contact details on our contact page
2. How to Enter
- The Prize Draw is open to anyone who has purchased an eligible Pawprint Trail product within the UK.
- This Prize Draw is a monthly event beginning at 00:01 on the first day of each month (“Opening Date”).
- The Prize Draw will end at midnight on the last day of each month (“Closing Date”). All Prize Draw entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
- The Prize each month is a Pawprint Badges camp blanket (the “Prize”).
- The Prize is not negotiable or transferrable.
- The winner of the Prize will be randomly drawn within the first two weeks of the following month.
- We will not accept:
- postal entries;
- responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any delivery failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
- proof of transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the Prize Draw.
- By submitting a Prize Draw entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Prize Draw is only open to residents in the UK aged 18 years or over, except:
- our employees or any employees of our holding or subsidiary companies;
- employees of our agents or suppliers or any of their holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the Prize Draw or its administration; or
- members of the immediate families or households of the above.
- In entering the Prize Draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the Prize you may win. We may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
- We will not accept Prize Draw entries that are (where applicable):
- automatically generated by computer;
- completed by third parties or in bulk;
- illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with;
- indecent, threatening, obscene or inappropriate; or,
- There is no limit to the number of Prize Draw entries you make.
- We reserve all rights to disqualify you if your conduct (including your entry) is contrary to the spirit or intention of the Prize Draw.
4. Winner Announcement
- The winner of the Prize Draw will be formally notified within 21 days of the Closing Date by post or e-mail using the details provided with the Prize Draw entry (“Announcement Date”).
- Our decision is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
5. Claiming the Prize
- If you are the winner of the Prize, you will have 28 days from the Announcement Date to claim the Prize. If you do not claim the Prize by this date, your claim will become invalid.
- We do not accept any responsibility if you are not able to receive the Prize for any reason.
6. Limitation of Liability
- Insofar as is permitted by law, we, our agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prize except where it is caused by our negligence, or that of our agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
7. Intellectual Property Rights
- You agree that we may, but are not required to, make your entry available on our Website and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future, and in connection with any publicity of the Prize Draw. You agree to grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the Prize Draw entry and any accompanying material, such as photographs or videos, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the Prize Draw entry and any accompanying materials for any purpose. You hereby waive any moral rights which have arisen or may arise in such material.
8. Data Protection and Publicity
- If you are the winner of the Prize Draw, you agree that we may use your name, image, product purchased and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this Prize Draw and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- You further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by us, at our cost.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, we may, at our sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the Prize Draw or withdraw/cancel the Prize.
- We reserve the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the Prize Draw and/or these terms where it becomes necessary to do so. Any changes to the Prize Draw and/or these terms will take effect seven days from the date that the amendments are made available on the Website.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Conduct Policy for Pawprint Trails
1. Whilst on your Pawprint Trail
- You accept liability for your own safety and the safety of others in your group whilst following any Pawprint Trail. You are always responsible for your own safety and and ensuring that you do not commit any acts of trespass.
- You should undertake dynamic risk assessment whilst following your Trail identifying any permanent or temporary hazards you see that may pose a threat to you or a member of your party. You should complete a formal risk assessment prior to undertaking your Trail if required by your organisation. Pawprint Trails is not liable for any injury incurred when following any Trail.
- Please be respectful whilst on your Trail and considerate of your surroundings. Some of the land may be on privately owned land and clues may well be set on property which requires thoughtful and appropriate actions/behaviour; such as war memorials, grave stones, historical sites, statues and monuments.
- If you are required to access private land to follow any Pawprint Trail you should make note and follow any conditions or restrictions set out by the land owner.
- Without prejudice to the generality of paragraph 1.3, a churchyard is not a public open space. Although Rectors are usually happy for people to visit their churchyards, they are first and foremost a space for quiet reflection. Any visitors to churchyards must be aware that bereaved may be tending graves and that worship may be taking place within the building. As churches are used for funerals and worship, if you plan to visit with a group then you should call in advance to ensure that no funeral is taking place and you should avoid Sunday visits unless you and your party are quiet and respectful.
- So far as we are aware all Trails can be followed by using public rights of way and/or implied access granted by land owners. These are liable to change from time to time.
- We have made every effort to ensure that the information contained in your Trails is correct but we cannot be held responsible for any unforeseen changes that interfere with the solving of clues.
- We cannot be help responsible for damage to property or accident or injury to life/limb incurred whilst following your Trail. Nothing in our terms and conditions nor in this policy shall limit our liability for death or personal injury cause by your own negligence.
2. Choosing the right Pawprint Trail for you and making the right decisions whilst on your Trail
- Pawprint Trails provides information and guidance on our Trails and the suitability for those completing them. This information is available on our website and within the Trails themselves. We believe this guidance to be correct but cannot be held responsible for any guidance which may be deemed inaccurate by a customer. This includes length and duration of a Trail and suitability for wheelchair and pushchair users on any given Trail.
- If whilst following a Pawprint Trail you feel the guidance is not suitable for yourself or your party, then you are responsible for making the decision to stop and should not carry on.
3. Historical accuracy
- To the best of our knowledge the facts contained in our Trails are accurate and Trails are refreshed from time to time. Should you notice an inaccuracy please do contact us via the form on our Contact page.
4. Pawprint Tales stories
- Pawprint Tales are wholly fictional. The appearance of historical characters, people and places are intended for fun only and in no way do we imply that the actions and stories in the Tales are accurate and historically correct.
- Pawprint Tales in no way alleges or implies any connection between characters and historical events including any wrongdoing or characters part within any criminal act.