This year’s competition big! There are no age limits and everyone aged 3 or over can apply! Do you want to get your paws on some fantastic Pawprint Family goodies and win a set of badges? Would you like to see your design made into our next challenge badge? Then get involved!
The Design Competition will be judged in 3 categories, grouped by age. The top 3 entries in each age group will receive a certificate and Well Done badge as 1st, 2nd and 3rd in their age group. The top entry from each age group will also receive a t-shirt. One overall winner will then be chosen to have their badge added to the Pawprint Family collection and will receive a set of up to 25 badges as part of their prize. Take a look at this graphic to help explain! 🙂
So what do you have to do I hear you ask? Simple! We’re sure you’ve all got lots of ideas for some fantastic characters and challenge badges so we would love to see them. Simply download and print an Entry Form, create your design and tell us a little about your idea then send your form back to us by post or using the form below. The deadline for entries is 30th September and the winners will be announced on 1st November.
With young people on their summer break or stuck for things to do at the weekend, there’s never been a better time to get involved! Why not use this competition as a starter activity for your meetings or as a great creative release during a break time?!
1. Deadline for Entries
The deadline for entries to be received will be 12 o’clock midnight on 30th September.
To be eligible for the ‘Pawprint Badges Design Competition’, you must be 3 years or over.
Entrants may submit a maximum of 1 design. The winning designs will be selected based on their merits and concept; a developed drawing skill is not essential.
Our preferred method of entry is to use the online form above to submit your design idea. However entries may also be supplied via post by printing the Entry Form and sending your completed entry to: Pawprint Family, Unit 5 The Portal, Elmhurst Business Park, Lichfield, Staffordshire, WS13 8EX. Alternatively, you can scan your completed entry form and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Entries submitted in any other way will not be accepted. No proof of receipt will be given for entries. There can be only one named entrant per entry form.
5. Terms and Conditions of Entry
- There is no fee to enter the competition.
- Closing date for receipt of all entries is 12.00 midnight on 30th September.
- This competition is open to all young people aged 3 or over.
- No responsibility can be accepted for incorrectly completed entry forms or those that are illegible or corrupted. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- All correctly completed entries will be placed before the judging panel, which will select 3 winning designs from each age group and from the first place of each age group, 1 overall winner.
- The winning designs will be announced on the Pawprint Family website and Social Media on 1st November.
- The winning entrants will be contacted via email/phone no later than 31st October and will receive their prizes no later than 1st April.
- Entry Forms will not be returned and Pawprint Family accept no responsibility for the loss of entries or submissions by post or email.
- Pawprint Family will not pay any fees incurred should any forms sent by post have not had the correct postage applied by the sender.
- The winning designs will be the ones that, in the opinion of the judges, are best suited to being created in badge form with a strong concept and design idea.
- The winning entry from each age group will all receive a one-off Pawprint Family t-shirt featuring their design. The overall winner will also receive a set of up to 25 challenge badges of their choice for their unit and see their design be produced as the latest badge for sale on the Pawprint Family website.
- The prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Events may occur that render the design competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible/delayed due to reasons beyond the control of Pawprint Family. As such, Pawprint Family may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the competition and the terms thereof and the winners agree that, in such event, no liability shall attach itself to the business, provided that any substituted prize shall be of no lesser value.
- The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable post-event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
- Entrants acknowledge and agree that the Pawprint Family logos and the Entry Form supplied are the property of Pawprint Family. Entrants’ use of any material comprised in the Entry Form, including the items listed in the previous sentence, is limited to use in respect of this competition only. No further use shall be permitted without Pawprint Family’s prior written consent.
- By submitting an entry, you grant to Pawprint Family worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable licence to use, electronically reproduce, distribute, publish, alter and adapt any information or material submitted as part of an entry into the competition in any and all media.
- Entrants agree to waive any moral rights they may have in any material submitted as part of an entry.
- By submitting an entry you accept these terms and conditions.
- Pawprint Family reserves the right, but not the obligation, to publish any entry, including on their website and social media. Entrants acknowledge that the nature of the internet means that such entries will be available to be viewed worldwide.
- Each entrant agrees that his/her entry is original, their wholly owned creation and made without the inclusion of material owned by any third party. Entrants will keep Pawprint Family harmless from any claims in relation to their entry alleging that the entry infringes the personal or proprietary right of any other person.
- Pawprint Family will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by Pawprint Family for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- Pawprint Family may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in the owner’s sole opinion) or who, in the owner’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the competition, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants, the panel or a representative of Pawprint Family.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of the same shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any claims arising out of or in connection with this promotion.
Pawprint Family: Unit 5 The Portal, Elmhurst Business Park, Lichfield, Staffordshire, WS13 8EX acting on behalf of themselves.