Looking for a new adventure? The Bath Trail is a fun way to explore the area you live in or discover somewhere new with friends or family. Whether you’re looking for a few hours of fun for a day out with the kids or something to pack our your holiday Pawprint Trails have the answer!
Bath is famous for the Romans but did you know that Jane Austen used to live there too? Discover more fun facts like this, meet some of Bath’s famous residents and explore the sights and sounds of the city on this guided treasure hunt style walk…
As you follow the trail you’ll discover answers to the clues on buildings, signs and statues, crossing them off your word search to discover a hidden word before being in with a chance to win some real treasure as part of our monthly prize draw.
- Circular route, approximately 4km in distance, starting and ending at Bath Cenotaph taking approximately 3 hours to complete
- This is a full-colour printed copy sent to you in the post consisting of 2 booklets inside a cardboard storage sleeve
- Instruction and answer booklet for you to write on as your venture around the city
- Trail booklet containing directions, clues to solve and ideas for other things to see and do
- Map (contained in your trail booklet) to help you navigate the city along with some fun facts and ideas for extending your adventure
- Trails are completed in your own time and at your own pace (why not bring a picnic or enjoy some food at one of Bath’s cafes?)
- Chance to win Pawprint goodies in our monthly prize draw by entering your answers online
- Free activity ideas linked to your trail when you enter your answers online to extend your adventure even when you get home!
- One trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people