1% of every sale is donated to the Pawprint Trust, who's aim and goal is to help young people have amazing experiences. Thank you for your support.
If you’re a member of Children’s University you can get a stamp for completing this badge. Stamp code available after purchase on your order confirmation email. If you’re not already a member Children’s University is now open to all children and young people, whether you’re home-educated or if you attend a school that’s not part of their network. You can find out more and sign up at www.childrensuniversity.co.uk/subscribe
Looking for a new adventure? The York Trail is a fun way to explore the area you live in or discover somewhere new with friends or family. Whether you’re looking for a few hours of fun for a day out with the kids or something to pack out your holiday Pawprint Trails have the answer!
York is famous for the Vikings but did you know that more than one famous confectioner started their business here too? Discover more fun facts like this, meet some of York’s famous residents and explore the sights and sounds of the city on this guided treasure hunt style walk…
As much as we try to get everything perfect with every trail, sometimes mistakes happen or things change. Thank you to our amazing customers who let us know so we can help others in the future.
Clue 16: We’ve been informed of a missing statue! The answer can still be found on the plaque mentioned
Clue 24: There is some restoration work at Clifford’s Tower which is hiding the clue, the answer is ‘eye’.
As you follow the trail you’ll discover answers to the clues on buildings, signs and statues, counting and calculating to solve the final equation before being in with a chance to win some real treasure as part of our monthly prize draw.
- Circular route, approximately 4km in distance, starting at Merchant Adventurers’ Hall on Picadilly and ending at Clifford’s Tower (both located close to Castle car park) taking approximately 3 hours to complete
- This is a full-colour printed copy sent to you in the post consisting of 2 booklets inside a cardboard storage sleeve
- Instruction and answer booklet for you to write on as your venture around the city
- Trail booklet containing directions, clues to solve and ideas for other things to see and do
- Map (contained in your trail booklet) to help you navigate the city along with some fun facts and ideas for extending your adventure
- Trails are completed in your own time and at your own pace (why not bring a picnic or enjoy some food at one of York’s cafes?)
- Free activity ideas linked to your trail when you enter your answers online to extend your adventure even when you get home!
- One trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
More in this collection
Kensington Gardens Trail£7.00
Get your Merchandise
Is your badge collection taking over? Grab yourselves one of our exclusive Pawprint Family blankets to showcase your achievements. Available in four colours and big enough to keep you warm on the coldest winter evenings.Shop Blankets
Already part of the tribe and want to show your friends and family? Choose a pair of socks and be proud of being part of the Pawprint Family. At Pawprint HQ we're big fans of socks so these are available in four colours and two sizes to keep every toe in the family warm!Shop Socks