Media and Content Graphic Designer
Pawprint Family are looking for a fun, engaging and passionate graphic designer to join our small family business. The successful applicant will be responsible for designing content for a variety of purposes, with a focus on social media and digital and printed resources.
The role will be in-house working at our offices based just outside of Lichfield.
Who are we?
Pawprint Family are a small family run business supporting thousands of leaders, teachers and parents across the UK and beyond in helping to deliver fun, adventure and reward. We currently have over 7,000 free activity ideas, resources, treasure hunts and children’s stories and hope to develop this to the next level as our team grows to continue to be the market leader in our industry.
What are your responsibilities?
Your role will flex with the needs of the business on a day-to-day basis. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Generating social media content in accordance with our marketing plan
- Collaborating with us and our external partners to imagine and finalise content
- Developing and creating challenge packs and associated resources
- Refining our Trails brand to help push this to the next level
- Any other customer facing content in line with the day-to-day running of the business
- Support the team with other tasks, which enables the smooth running of a small business. Examples would include (but not limited to); order packing; attending events; answering the office phone
We need you to…
- Be adept in Adobe Creative Cloud, with an emphasis on Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and In-Design
- Be a proactive designer who is able to identify opportunities and deliver them in a timely manner
- Communicate effectively with the team and our external partners
- Understand the industry and demographics we support and be passionate about our mission
- Have experience of delivering activities to young people in either an education or voluntary setting
- Be organised and efficient in content production
- Be supportive of our values as a business and as a family
- Like puppies (Alfie will happily be your friend)
It would be nice for you to…
- Have experience using Canva
- Experience working in or with a marketing role
- Full-time, Permanent
- £22,500 per annum
- Monday – Thursday
- 8.30am to 4.30pm
Expected Start Date
- End of first quarter 2022 (but this could change based on the right candidate and availability)
- Holidays – 4 Weeks + 8 Bank and Public Holidays (Inclusive of 2 weeks Christmas Shutdown)
- 5% Company Pension
- Time off in lieu through out of office hours working
- On-site free parking
- Casual dress
- External independent counselling services
- External independent HR services
- A Level (required)
- Degree (preferred)
If you would like to make a real difference within the Education, Voluntary and Family communities, please send the following:
- Covering letter to better describe you as an individual and how you could fit into the team
- A digital portfolio of your creations. This can be personal or commercial content, however, should represent the types of content the role would expect from you.
- A selection of working Adobe files for content in your digital portfolio.
The closing date for applications is 31st January 2022.