Graphic Designer and Illustrator
Pawprint Family are looking for a fun, engaging and passionate graphic designer to join our small family business. The successful applicant will be responsible for creating designs for a variety of purposes, with a focus on licensed products, custom badges and social media.
The role will be in-house working at our offices based just outside of Lichfield.
Who are we?
Pawprint Family are a small family run business supporting thousands of leaders, teachers and parents across the UK and beyond in helping to deliver fun, adventure and reward. We currently have over 11,000 free activity ideas, resources, treasure hunts and children’s stories and hope to develop this to the next level as our team grows to continue to be the market leader in our industry.
What are your responsibilities?
Your role will flex with the needs of the business on a day-to-day basis. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Generating social media content in accordance with our marketing plan
- Collaborating with us and our external partners to imagine and finalise content
- Developing and creating custom badges in line with customer briefs and brand guidelines
- Product development for wholesale ranges, adhering to brand guidelines and following approval processes
- Any other customer facing content in line with the day-to-day running of the business
- Support the team with other tasks, which enables the smooth running of a small business. Examples would include (but not limited to); order packing; attending events; answering the office phone
We need you to…
- Be adept in Adobe Creative Cloud, with an emphasis on Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and In-Design
- Be a proactive designer who is able to identify opportunities and deliver them in a timely manner
- Communicate effectively with the team and our external partners
- Be organised and efficient in content production
- Track and manage projects to ensure deadlines are met and timescales maintained in line with partner and customer expectations.
- Understand the industry and demographics we support and be passionate about our mission
- Be supportive of our values as a business and as a family
- Like puppies (Alfie will happily be your friend)
It would be nice for you to…
- Have photography experience to support with product photography/videography
- Have experience of delivering activities to young people in either an education or voluntary setting
- Have experience using Canva
- Experience working in or with a marketing role
- Full-time, Permanent
- £20,000-£25,000 per annum dependant on experience
- Monday – Thursday
- 8.30am to 4.30pm
Expected Start Date
- Immediate start/as soon as possible
- Holidays – 4 Weeks + 8 Bank and Public Holidays (Inclusive of 2 weeks Christmas Shutdown)
- 5% Company Pension
- On-site free parking
- Casual dress
- External independent counselling services
- External independent HR services
- A Level (required)
- Degree (preferred)
If you would like to make a real difference within the Education, Voluntary and Family communities, please send the following to email@example.com:
- Covering letter to better describe you as an individual and how you could fit into the team
- A digital portfolio of your creations. This can be personal or commercial content, however, should represent the types of content the role would expect from you.
- A selection of packaged Adobe files for content in your digital portfolio.
The closing date for applications is 11th Februrary 2024.