Wendolene Character Pin Badge
1% of every sale is donated to the Pawprint Trust, who's aim and goal is to help young people have amazing experiences. Thank you for your support.
Owner of the towns wool shop and Wallace’s first love interest, Wendolene Ramsbottom first hit our screens in the 1995 Academy Award-winning animation Wallace and Gromit: A Close Shave. Fall in love with this Wendolene pin and add her to your jacket, lanyard or bag.
The perfect gift for Wallace and Gromit fans, young and old, this high-quality enamel pin badge is sure to be a hit, becoming everyones favourite accessory.
Collect all your favourite characters, personalise garments or display them with pride on your jackets, bags and other accessories. The perfect gift for any Wallace and Gromit fan or budding animator.
* Pin size: 3cm x 3.1cm
* Packaging size: 55 x 85mm
* Official Wallace & Gromit licensed merchandise
* Not a toy. Suitable for ages 3+
* 100% recyclable and plastic free product packaging printed on FSC cardstock from sustainable sources
* Made from high quality zinc alloy, which is sturdy and durable, environmentally friendly and harmless to your skin.
* Enamel finish featuring a resin coating for added durability
* Metal butterfly clasp on the reverse for secure attachment
|Dimensions||3.1 × 3 cm|
Wallace & Gromit
More in this collection
Classic Grumpy Bear Sew On Patch£4.00
Poet Smurf Pin Badge£4.50
Morph Waving Pin Badge£5.00
Bakerloo Line Sew On Patch£3.00
Elmer Walking Right Sew On Patch£4.50
Get your Merchandise
Is your badge collection taking over? Grab yourselves one of our exclusive Pawprint Family blankets to showcase your achievements. Available in four colours and big enough to keep you warm on the coldest winter evenings.Shop Blankets
Already part of the tribe and want to show your friends and family? Choose a pair of socks and be proud of being part of the Pawprint Family. At Pawprint HQ we're big fans of socks so these are available in four colours and two sizes to keep every toe in the family warm!Shop Socks