Iron On Adhesive
1% of every sale is donated to the Pawprint Trust, who's aim and goal is to help young people have amazing experiences. Thank you for your support.
Got a sewing pile to rival Everest? We’ve found the solution!
We tested all the top adhesives and when none of them lived up to our super-high expectations we went back to the drawing board. After thorough testing we’re super proud to be bringing you a iron on adhesive that’s flexible enough to still sew through (if you want to) and strong enough to stand washing.
Simply mark out your design and iron the adhesive to your badge and then get creative attaching it to whatever you like. This super strong and flexible adhesive promises to cut that sewing pile in a jiffy, and the best bit? No one will be able to tell the difference! It’s going to be our worst-kept secret 😉
Each pack contains 5 iron on adhesive A4 sheets.
- Remove the paper layer, place your chosen badge on the iron on adhesive and draw around the shape with a ball point pen.
- Cut your iron on adhesive to shape using scissors, cutting just inside the line you’ve drawn, making your adhesive slightly smaller than the badge.
- Place your backing under your badge and position on your chosen garment or fabric.
- Cover with a sheet of greaseproof paper or cotton cloth and iron using the hottest setting your garment/fabric can withstand.
- Hold the iron still, applying constant pressure for 30-45 seconds or until all edges are firmly stuck.
- Turn the garment inside out or your material over and repeat steps 4 and 5.
- Allow the badge to cool down for at least 5 minutes before checking.
- If any peeling occurs, re-cover and iron again until the full area is fully adhered.
Do not apply to waterproof, highly elastic, rayon, nylon or tri-acetate fabrics. We would always recommend hand-sewing over ironing however if you choose to sew we would recommend hand washing. If you do choose to machine wash, ensure any garments are inside out before washing or drying and put on a gentle cycle.
|Dimensions||30.3 × 22 cm|
More in this collection
Bunting – Orange£27.00
Family Camp Blanket – Yellow£20.00
Family Camp Blanket – Orange£20.00
Pawprint Socks£7.00 Add To Basket
Bunting – Yellow£27.00
Get your Merchandise
Is your badge collection taking over? Grab yourselves one of our exclusive Pawprint Family blankets to showcase your achievements. Available in four colours and big enough to keep you warm on the coldest winter evenings.Shop Blankets
Already part of the tribe and want to show your friends and family? Choose a pair of socks and be proud of being part of the Pawprint Family. At Pawprint HQ we're big fans of socks so these are available in four colours and two sizes to keep every toe in the family warm!Shop Socks