Easter Egg Hunt 2021
Congratulations to our 5 lucky winners!!
More than 300 of you entered our virtual egg hunt and we had over 200 correct entries. The following 5 winners were selected at random and each will receive 1 of our 5 eggsclusive winners badges!
Our 5 lucky winners are:
- Gemma Knights-Kennedy
- Holly Cramphorn
- Victoria Barnett
- Alison Kirkby
- Alex Burnard
Join us on our social channels (links at the bottom of this page) and subscribe to the Tribe to stay up to date with all our latest news and competitions…we’ve got another planned soon!
Terms & Conditions
- There is no fee to enter the competition.
- Closing date for receipt of all entries is 12.00 midnight on 5th April 2021.
- This competition is open to all people.
- No responsibility can be accepted for incorrectly completed entry forms.
- All correctly completed entries will be chosen at random to choose 5 winners.
- The 5 winning entries will be announced on the Pawprint Family website and Social Media at 12:00 on 6th April 2021.
- The winning entrants will be contacted via email on 6th April 2021 and will receive their prize of 1 exclusive badge no later than 1st June. Winners have until 1st May to claim their prize.
- The prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Events may occur that render the design competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible/delayed due to reasons beyond the control of Pawprint Family. As such, Pawprint Family may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the competition and the terms thereof and the winners agree that, in such event, no liability shall attach itself to the business, provided that any substituted prize shall be of no lesser value.
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable post-event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
- Entrants agree to waive any moral rights they may have in any material submitted as part of an entry.
- By submitting an entry you accept these terms and conditions.
- Pawprint Family will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by Pawprint Family for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- Pawprint Family may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in the owner’s sole opinion) or who, in the owner’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the competition, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants, the panel or a representative of Pawprint Family.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of the same shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any claims arising out of or in connection with this promotion.
Pawprint Family: Unit 5 The Portal, Elmhurst Business Park, Lichfield, Staffordshire, WS13 8EX acting on behalf of themselves.